- The 2020 Festival and Public Show will be at Navarro High School (formerly named Lanier)
- Detailed map of the gym, theater and parking HERE.
- Public Show (Sat): $15 available HERE until Feb 19 or
until sold out.
==> The Navarro High School theater only seats 500 and we expect to
==> We will hold some tickets for festival attendees and expect a
of unsold tickets to be available
at the door on Saturday
==> Festival wristbands do NOT include Public Show admission
- Festival (Fri - Sun) cash and credit at the gym (no advance sales):
==> 3-day wristband: $15 (gym/workshops only, all ages, Fri - Sun)
==> 1-day pass: $10 (gym only, all ages)
==> family gym pack: $20 (per day, gym only, up to 4 people)
If you have questions or need more details, please contact
Thursday Feb 20, 2020
Friday Feb 21, 2020
- 5:30 pm - 10 pm juggling, games, workshops
Saturday Feb 22, 2020
- 10 am - 7 pm juggling, games, workshops
- 7:30pm - Public Show
- 10:00pm - 1:00am Party at The Peterson House (1900 Steamboat Springs Cove)
Sunday Feb 23, 2020
- 10 am - 6 pm juggling, games, workshops
- 6:30pm - Juggle Feast - TBD
Crash with a Juggler:
- Several of our members have graciously volunteered to let
out-of-towners crash with them. If you're interested, please fill out
Housing Request Form.
Are you a local juggler (or juggling fan) with crash space to offer?
Other ways to find a bed: